Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clottey: Pacquiao is "Beatable" Clottey: Pacquiao is "Beatable"

When discussing Manny Pacquiao
, several words appear frequently in conversation. One of the certainly less-common words that appears is "beatable."

That's exactly what Joshua Clottey thinks he is.

"[Pacquiao] is beatable," said Clottey (35-3, 21 KO), speaking to the press in his homeland of Ghana via Modern Ghana this week, "and as such I will put up my very best fight ever in my career to ensure I beat him."

Clottey also acknowledged fellow Ghanan boxer Azumah Nelson's offer to be ringside for the fight in Dallas, Texas, and also reminded the press that he has never lost to a southpaw yet, and didn't intend for Pacquiao to be the first one.

Said Clottey, "I will ensure that Ghana's flag is raised very high in the USA by accounting for the Filipino."

Source: 411mania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails